XO Communications is one of the nation’s largest communications service providers. Exclusively serving businesses, large enterprises and other telecommunications companies, we know what it takes to keep your business going strong. We understand that you need instant, reliable and secure access to applications and information anytime, from anywhere. XO Communications brings together a breadth of local, national and international capabilities – so that we can support your communications needs wherever you do business – whether your locations are across town, across the country or around the globe.
- XO® Business Services provides advanced VoIP, Internet, managed network, and hosted IT solutions for small and medium sized businesses, enterprises and government agencies.
- XO® Carrier Services delivers high-bandwidth IP and inter-city network transport services for domestic and international carriers, service providers, cable companies and mobile wireless companies.
- XO® Small Business Services offers a range of Software-as-a-Service applications to help emerging companies manage and expand their businesses. These services include hosted email and messaging, web site and applications hosting, domain management, and professional services related to these services.
The Right Network
XO Communications operates a nationwide multi-terabit network that delivers industry-leading IP and network solutions at the fastest speeds available today. We’ve built our state-of-the-art network from the ground up with the industry’s most advanced IP and optical technology available. Our unrivalled network assets include nationwide IP and transport networks, metro networks, broadband wireless access and connectivity to global service locations for door-to-door delivery of customer traffic nationwide and around the world.
- Approximately one million miles of metro fiber
- 19,000-route mile nationwide inter-city fiber network
- Nearly 1,000 central office collocations
- More than 3,000 fiber-fed buildings on-net
- More than 50 collocation facilities nationwide
- Fully peered Tier 1 IP network with more than 100 private and public peering relationships
- 28-31 Ghz broadband wireless spectrum in 75 markets
- More than 20 billion VoIP minutes per year