Birch is a leading technology service provider to small, mid-sized, enterprise and wholesale businesses. We meet the needs of business customers that are underserved by other providers by offering a diverse portfolio of integrated technology solutions coupled with a relentless focus on customer service.
Our mission is to provide high-quality, reliable communications, broadband, cloud and IT services to business customers at the best possible value while giving each of our clients the personal attention they deserve.
Birch puts the latest technology within reach of any size business. Using our private, high-bandwidth network, we deliver voice and data services from your location to the cloud. By shifting the technology burden to us, Birch customers save valuable time, money and resources. Customer service excellence has been in our DNA since 1996.
- Communications, Broadband, Cloud and IT Service Provider
- Founded in 1996
- Headquartered at 3060 Peachtree Road NW, Suite 1065, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Service footprint spans 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C., Canada and Puerto Rico
- 200,000, mostly business, customers (small, mid-market, enterprise and wholesale)
- Nationwide IP-Network with 600+ Points of Presence (POPs) in 22 states
- Ethernet over Copper
- MPLS and Fiber capabilities
- 320,000 fiber-lit buildings
- 31,000 fiber route miles
- 6 geographically-diverse Data Centers
- 3 Regional Operations Centers
- Atlanta, GA
- Macon, GA
- Emporia, KS